Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Time keeps a ticking and life keeps a goin...

The picture on the previous blog is one I had copied for Mom for her digital frame, for this past Christmas.  It is of Mom, Dad, Mike, Kirk Papaw and myself (the girl) I can only assume Mamaw is the photographer.   I thought it nice to post some kind of pict on each blog, and that seemed as good as any.

After making my list of Get Er Dones, and Pray for us because of all the got and get we have. I looked again at the picture.  Not to sound morose but all in the picture, except Mike and I have no more 'Get Er Done' lists to accomplish.   Truly after looking at my list, I am a bit envious.

It is amazing how much can be crammed in a few months, days,moments! A life time.  I hope that what I cram into mine will be of worth.  I hope I do what God intends me to do, to minister to those I should, to experience what I should and learn what He wants me to know.  Especially to cherish what He gives me to cherish.

In our list you will see up and coming events:  Evan Graduating. Us Moving. Us Building a House.  Most exciting and daunting.  

We (Keith and I) will live in a travel trailer until we get the walls and roof on the shop and house, then probably live in both the shop and trailer.  We will build the house mostly ourselves, contracting out the things we have to.  

Of the bare necessities we will have at our 'little' home is internet.  I will do my best to blog the house progress, it should be-WILL be fun!!  

Be watching and waiting.... More to come... Especially about Evan very soon

MMM.... Most ironic, Time may keep ticking, but my watch is not. Not a lie, the afternoon after this post I looked at my watch and realized no it was not 11:20 nor 4:50-- 

No comments: