Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Back to Blogging, maybe


Man oh Man, I was afraid it would be a bust on this blog stuff.  I really really have good intentions, truly want to do this. It is just like mailing out BDay cards to everyone! Really think about birthdays, actually have them all entered in my ical on the computer. Thanks to Mom being so together as to have put them all on a little calendar years ago, I have ALL pertinent dates. like my great grandmothers birthday and death date.  For some weird reason though they all fell off of my calendar recently, but no worry, I have the calendar Mom made and reentered.  

Now of course I can now look on the calendar anytime and see who's birthday or anniversary is coming up, I can think of a neat card or even a good e-card to send. Always do. Then weeks later I see the date that has passed and remember my good intention to wish some one 'Happy Whatever'.   
But I am blogging now, so I must concentrate on the matter at hand. I am blogging, finally!
Blogging on not following through to blog, but still blogging!  

I will do better REALLY!.  I wonder though if anyone will even read this? Since nothing has hit the web since my announcing my blog. Does this announce to every one on my list I am 'active' alive and working?  We will see.  

This is officially my 'new' announcement of up and running...

Also a request, those that are getting this who are 'invited' ie: Uncle Gene, Angie, EJ, Ash,  could you send me the addresses of Billings people, Akers people and the like?  I had lists from the recent passings, but yet one more good intention gone array , the lists are not in the notepads I thought they were...

No comments: