Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Mistake

I made a mistake, yet again.
The previous post MY RANT... .
I sent it to a few of my friends and family, in an email, thinking it would be an interesting read. That's all.
Letting my opinion known , which I do not expect anyone to agree nor disagree with, is my mistake. Someone near and dear has opinionated that mine is not necessary to share. Actually on many occasions Someone's' near and dear have opninion ated that mine is not necessary to share. I can not wrap my head, nor heart, around this. How can others share their opinion of me, so freely, and I should not share my thoughts, my convictions , my opinion, that are not directed towards anyone?
I suppose it is safe to expound my opinion here. You can NOT read here. An email I guess is just short of a phone call. And who would call anyone and tell them what they actually think or feel, just because they want to chat?
I am finding more and more that there are very few people in my life who actually want to listen to me. I don't mean 'listen' in the definition of 'Listen to me and do what I say." I mean listen as hear what I say, consider that I actually have a thought, belief in something.
What would be an absolutely amazing thing for me, is someone actually hearing what I say and considering it accurate, and worthy of acknowledgment. But that also is my mistake. To want for an understanding.
I like to think I actually do know what I am talking about. What I think does have merit. Sometimes I even have the audacity to believe God actually uses me, gave me the gift of exhortation so I could step out of my introvert comfort zone, on faith and rely on Him to give me words that edify, that teach, that minister. And maybe just maybe these times that I am being opposed are Satan trying to thwart, to discredit, to do what he does best, cause strife and turmoil.
My mistake.



No comments: