Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Again, really?

Well me and screwing up seems to be going hand in hand.

I just found that my 'email blog' button does not just tell my limited 10 that I have posted on my blog. It sends the blog to them as an email. With a little blip at the bottom saying it was sent through Pettyville.

This is not my intent of the blog. I write, inform, write my own little column, because I love to write, I want to let my friends and family I am alive. But only if they are checking, was my intent.

I don't really expect anyone to be following this blog, yet. I have not written enough, consistently. I thought just giving a heads up to my few, my handpicked few who would usually read and want to check in, or I wanted to want to read and want to check in. But nooooooo, I was forcing my thoughts and opinions on others, AGAIN!!!!

I have now removed the list, so those poor 10 will not even receive this,the disclaimer, retraction, allowing them freedom from my voice. It could have stopped after this, but the madness had to stop sometime, and I figured sooner was better than later.

No comments: