Friday, July 10, 2009

Spreading the Word-- ME!

We will be leaving for Uganda in 6 days. I am getting excited, finally! I am the type that can't think on things too long, anticipation is not my thing. So being busy with everything else has been GREAT for this trip. Now after the weekend of parties I will pack and be off to Uganda!!!
Prayer is always wanted and needed from anyone and everyone.
This trip is different than others, we are evangelizing in the city of Soroti this time, instead of the burbs of Mbale. We should have many many more contacts, than out in the 'field'. Also may have much more contact with Muslims and Hindu's this time. Lots of opportunity to share the gospel!!

I think the thing that is most awesome about going on this trip, is I GET TO DO THIS!!. It is so humbling, and exciting and amazing that I, this sinner, this nobody special in this world, get to go and talk to people, about God, about their salvation, their eternal salvation. I get to be a part in showing them what God intends for all mankind, if only they know and believe!

Now why don't I do this at home?? A whole other posting is needed for that!! I will address this when I get back!

Pray for many contacts, many to have ears to hear and hearts to believe!! Strength and courage for me and His words in my mouth.

July 16 we begin to travel. July 20-24 we evangelize and have crusades in the evening. July 25, visit orphanage and pack. July 26 start back home July 27 arrive home 7:30 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip!