Friday, June 12, 2009

Easier to build a house than post a slide show!!

Finally it worked!! I hope you enjoy the slide show-- It was not exactly what I had hoped for, something in my homemade one turned up as a copyright issue?? for Photobucket- go figure!

Our rock men are still here, they should finish this weekend.

After placing my rock with the cross for me, they must have been inspired to do more for us. Last night they showed us two rocks they had carved, with crosses on them. We were so touched that they wanted to do something special like that for our home! We are having one placed near the side master door, and the other next to the upstairs office/other room. Again another show of God's hand in this home, we have had so many that have worked for us ,for Him. The kindness shows in these small gestures, all seem to take a part, a pride, a claim to this dwelling. Cipriano and Miguel, our cement guys, came by yesterday- They were both so very happy for us to have come this far, and so very complimentary of our home, you could see the pride in their eyes for having been a part of all of it.

I am so very excited to see what God has in store for us in the future, how he will use us and this home. I pray, and ask you to pray that we are able to honor him with this home, always.

We are not finished yet, more to come.

No comments: