Friday, September 26, 2008

This 'plus' has priority to my 'blogging'


Okay okay, I am not the best blogger in the world. Not even a very good one in Midland Texas. Ashton and Chris C. are my inspirations.

Last posting was my grandson Ty.So I will begin with him now. It has been about 8 weeks since we saw him, we were going crazy!!! Finally just last week, Evan's 19 birthday, they all came down to Midland. (Thanks so much for being the chauffeur for us Lee and Meg!) -I know in the picture he looks like he is about 5, such a handsome boy! We are so blessed.
We had a wonderful weekend-- Tons and tons was done-- Working on the house-- We did meals etc at Ashton and Brians house and Mary Lous-- My little house on wheels, does not accommodate. Birthday Evan( not fancy, he is 19 now) Princess party for the girls (new sister princess celebration) Birthday shopping, visiting, diaper changing, and totally enjoying every minute of everything-- I love my family, love seeing my kids grown and parents. They are amazing parents and adults... don't know where they got it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly where Lee got it..and i'm just good! HaHa!